Super Heat Treatment Plant is a Kolkata-based company with more than thirty years of experience in the field of heat treatment of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. Hard work, dedication and strict attention to quality have made our plant a popular service centre to the engineering industries in Eastern India.
All types of heat treatment services, General (hardening, tempering etc) as well as Special (gas carburizing, induction hardening etc.), steel heat treatment Services are undertaken here for tools, dies, gears, rolls and plenty of other engineering components.
A team of experienced workmen and supervisors backed up by the guidance of a SENIOR METALLURGIST ensures quality heat treatment always to achieve proper hardness, required mechanical properties and correct micro-structure.
Materials Heat Treated at Super Heat Treatment Plant
We do heat treatment of various grades of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys as per IS, BS, AISI, DIN, JIS, GOST and other international specifications. Materials heat treated at our plant are listed below:
- CARBON STEEL: MS, EN8 EN 9 etc.
- ALLOY STEELS: EN19, EN24, EN31, EN36, EN353, 20 MnCr 5 etc.
- TOOL STEELS:
- Cold Work Steels: CW1, OHNS, 01, A2 etc
- HCHCr Steels: D2, D3, D6 etc.
- Hot Die Steels: H11, H12, H13, H 21 etc..
- High Speed Steels: M2, M35, M42, M15, T1, T4, T15, T42, ASP-30, ASP-60 etc.
- Shock resisting Steels: SR2, SR3, SR4 etc.
- Die Block Steel: DB4, DB5, DB6 etc.
- SPRING STEELS: EN42, EN45, EN47 etc.
- VALVE STEELS: EN52, EN 53, EN 59 etc.
- STAINLESS STEELS
- Austenitic Stainless Steel: AISI 304/ 310/ 316, EN58A etc.
- Martensitic Stainless Steel: AISI 410/ 420/440 A,B,C, EN56, EN57 etc.
- Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steels: 17-4 PH, 17-7 PH etc.
ALUMINIUM ALLOYS: Commercial Grades of Aluminium-Copper, Aluminium-Silicon and other alloys.
COPPER ALLOYS: Commercial Brass/Bronze of various grades