Induction Hardening Services
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
We are as a renowned service provider, engaged in providing reliable and cost effective Induction Hardening services across Kolkata, India. In order to render the job, we have hired proficient and diligent workmen who have extensive knowledge of this domain. Customers are provided the Induction Hardening services at reasonable charges.
- The process involves progressive heating of the components within suitably designed inductor coils generating alternating current of desired frequency - Quick Soaking - and immediate quenching by pressure jets of water/polymer solution.
- "Quick heat-Quick cool" method ensures very fine surface microstructure.
- Alternating current through inductor coils generates electromagnetic field including eddy current on the surface area of the job.The skin current produces skin heating only which excludes the possibility of mass effect in eventual quenching. So induction-hardened jobs always archive more surface hardness then volume-hardened jobs, particularly for big masses. In volume-hardened jobs the surface hardness becomes reduced by self-tempering due to evolution of enormous core-heat during martensitie transformation in quenching.
- Quick processing means minimum time of soaking at the elevated temperature. So no scale is formed on the work surface.
- Improved endurance limit is fatigue.
Case depth : Upto 12 mm (different ranges)
- 0.8-2.2 mm with 450 KHz- machine
- 1-3 mm with 30 KHz- machine
- 2-5 mm with 10 KHz- machine
- 4-8 mm with 3 KHz- machine
- 8-12 mm with 1 KHz- machine
Tractor and automobile components, crank shafts, work rolls, back-up rolls, piston rods, axles, shafts, gears, spindles etc.
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- as per order Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 5-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, South India
- ISO 9001:2015
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
136, Methopara Road (N), P. O. - Ganganagar, Doltala, 24 Parganas (North), Kolkata-700132,
Tel :- +91-033 -25269922.