Cryogenic Cold Treatment
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
Since 1998, we are engaged in providing reliable and economical Cryogenic Cold Treatment across the regions. Our dexterous and diligent professionals coupled with ultra-modern equipment & machinery assist us to provide huge satisfaction our clients. Acknowledged for timely operation, high reliability and excellent finishing in work, customers can have the service for Cryogenic Cold Treatment at negotiable prices.
- Cryogenic cold treatment is a deep-freeze super-cold treatment at -300oF (-184oC) carried out on various tools dies and plenty of other engineering components.
- The treatment effects extraordinary improvement in performance. The service life of tools/components enhances by 100 - 400 % by this treatment.
- Cryogenic cold treatment is an one-time Surface-to-core treatment and its effect is not removed by repeated regrindings. It works like a coating but lasts after re-sharpening/re-grinding.
- The process causes complete transformation of retained austenite to martensite ensuring added strength.
- Cryogenic cold treatment produces the most stable microstructure in a metallic component, effecting extreme dimensional stability.
- No thermal shock is involved in the process.
- Cryogenic cold treatment also causes strengthening of molecular bond and fine metallurgical structure, effecting enhanced wear resistance, toughness and durability.
H.S.S. Cutting tools, gears, carbide tools, shear blades, pistons, knives, gauges, dies, moulds, blades, punches, rollers, bearings etc.
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- as per order Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 5-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
136, Methopara Road (N), P. O. - Ganganagar, Doltala, 24 Parganas (North), Kolkata-700132,
Tel :- +91-033 -25269922.