Since the inception of our firm in the year 1998 in the industry, we are rated as a reputed service provider of Nitriding (Liquid-Gas) at Kolkata, India. This service is required for several industrial applications like automobile components, plastic moulds, gears and so on. Our Nitriding (Liquid-Gas) services are demanded and commended by clients for its timely execution, diligent workforce, hassle-free management and reasonably affordable charges.
- Improves hardness and wear resistance on steel surface. Hardness achieved is 300-350 VPN for carbon steels and 600-900 VPN for alloy steels depending on grades, surface condition of jobs and pre-nitriding heat treatment parameters. For special nitriding steels containing, chromium, molybdenum, vanadium, aluminium etc as alloying elements, the hardness may exceed 1100 VPN even
- Nitriding is a no-quench sub-critical heat treatment process. So along with very high skin hardness this process ensures good dimensional stability also
- Nitriding is generally recommended as a finishing operation on tools/components after final grinding/machining
- Improved endurance limit in fatigue
- Good atmospheric and aqueous corrosion resistance
- Improved heat resistance-surface hardness is retained upto 500oC
- Case Depth: From a few microns to 0.4 mm (different ranges)
Automobile components, crank shafts, gears, hot working dies, press-moulds, plastic moulds, HSS cutting tools, gauges, valves, bushes, flanges, shafts etc.